Our short-term apartment rentals offer the luxury of home furnishings with the accessibility of downtown Boston.
Newbury Street is one of New England’s poshest shopping area, with branches of Chanel, Brooks Brothers, Armani, Burberry, and other top names in fashion. Here however, the boutiques are more intimate than grand, and people live above the trendy restaurants and hair salons, giving a neighborhood feel.
Units are fully-furnished and accessorized with:
- 42″ Plasma TV with Direct Satellite
- Kitchenettes with Blue Lacquer Cabinets
- All Stainless Appliances
- Italian Carrara Marble Counters
- European Style Bathrooms
- Individual Heat & AC Controls
- All Utilities
- Free Wireless Internet
- A Set of Linens and Towels
- Flatware, Silverware and Cooking Utensils
- Coin-Op Laundry
Things You’ll Need To Bring:
- Paper products: toilet paper, paper towels, napkins
- Basic cleaning supplies
- Basic seasonings
- Cooking oil
- Coffee filters
- Garbage bags
- Extra linens: sheets, bath towels, kitchen towels
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, soap
- Hair dryer
4+ week stay
Ranging from $750-$1,050 per week
Compare pricing to your other local options.
Sorry, please leave Bailey at home. No pets allowed.